PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INFORMATION AND PRICING
1. Monthly collection of rents. On the 10th day of each month or the first business day thereafter; I will transfer the rent minus the management fee and unpaid repair bills to the owners account in any bank, credit union, or savings association.
If for any reason your Monthly Owner Pay will not be paid on the 10th, you will be notified on the 8th of the month. I will do everything I can to make certain you receive your Monthly Owner Pay on time.
2. On the tenth day of each month, you will be able to look online at your statement for the month. It will show the rent collected, management fee, and any repair bills.
3. You will be notified via text, email or phone call regarding the handling of any necessary repairs needed on the property. Any repair in excess of $250.00 must be authorized by the owner unless it is considered to be a condition that adversely affects the health or safety of an ordinary person.
4. A routine drive-by inspection is done as needed.
5. I do not collect any surcharge for handling repairs or dealing with insurance adjustors.
6. There are no fees until your property is leased. Half of the full month's rent will be charged when the property leases or $600.00 whichever is greater.
7. My management fees are as followed:
- Flat fee of 10% of the rent collected for properties that rent for $1000.00 or less.
- Flat fee of $100.00 for properties that rent from $1000.00 to $1499.00
- Flat fee of $125.00 for properties that rent from $1500.00 to $1799.00.
- Flat fee of $150.00 for properties that rent from $1800.00 to $1999.00.
- Flat fee of $250.00 for properties that rent over $2000.00 and up.
8. I will not charge a management fee until that month’s rent is collected.
9. Subchapter D, Chapter 92 Texas Property Code requires that all rental property must be rekeyed each time a new tenant moves in.
I will do whatever within reason to get your property leased and taken care of as if it was my own house.
Read our Blog and Stay Informed
- November 21, 2017
- November 21, 2017
- November 10, 2017
- November 6, 2017
- October 10, 2017
Areas We Serve:
|Leon Valley, TX||Converse, TX|
|Schertz, TX||Cibolo, TX|
|San Antonio, TX||Universal City, TX|